top of page

Update #3 - COVID- 19  Update: Camp Dates

March 31, 2020

Hi Everyone, 

The dates for the Klynyk are still tentative booked for August 21-23. We are still unsure of when registration will open. 

The Olympics have been postponed, it is likely Kelly's National Team schedule will also change for this summer. We do not have any additional information at this time that would lead us to feel the need to change the dates for the 2020 camp. 

For now we are expecting to keep the same dates, but with the NBA suspension and the possibility of the season resuming in the summer, Kelly's schedule is also in limbo right now. We appreciate your patience while we try and sort this out. 


Please keep an eye on our website, we will be posting updated information as we receive it. If there is no "new news" on the website then we probably don't have any more information for you, unfortunately. We will try to keep you all as up to date as possible. 


Until we know more, stay healthy and safe! Any questions or concerns, please follow up with us at


Thank you, 


Jesse Olynyk 

Klynyk Administration

bottom of page